White Powder Organic Trace Elements 10% Zn Zinc Amino Acid Complex
|Appearance||White Granule/powder||Moisture||Not More Than 8%|
|Zinc||Not Less Than 10%||Pb||Not More Than 20 Mg/kg|
|As||Not More Than 5 Mg/kg||Total Amino Acids||Not Less Than 18%|
|Package||20 Kg/bag||Dosage||300~800gram/ton Of Complete Feed|
|Usage||Feed Additives||Shelf Life||24 Months|
White powder Organic Trace Elements,
ISO9001 Zn Organic Trace Elements,
10% Zn Zinc Amino Acid Complex
10% Zn from Zinc Amino Acid Complex as Organic Trace Elements
Zinc Amino Acid Complex is not a single amino acid chelate. It is a chelate contains 17 amino acids, which make structure more stable.
MultiAATM-Zn is a nutritional feed ingredient for animal feed. 17 amino acids are used to chelate with copper ions to obtain stable zinc amino acid complex. Based on stable structure, MultiAATM -Zn can effectively pass through gastric juice and be easily absorbed in intestinal tract to get higher bioavailability. Meanwhile, better particle properties also ensure better mixing uniformity.
1. Scientific zinc supplementation to ensure the normal level of zinc in animals and prevent zinc deficiency
2. Efficient absorption, participate in the synthesis of nucleic acid and protein, promote animal growth and development, and prevent skin from deteriorating
3. Improve reproductive performance of female animals, increase litter size, birth weight and weaning weight, etc.
4. Improve the quality of poultry eggshells and improve the finish of the eggshells. The effect is better when combined with organic manganese
5. Reduce the number of somatic cells and the prevalence of mastitis in dairy cows, and reduce the occurrence of foot rot
6. Promote the synthesis of multiple enzymes in the body, enhance immunity, and improve animal health