Soluble 100 Gram/Ton Organic Trace Elements 10 Percent Magnesium Amino Acid Complex
|Appearance||Yellow Granule/powder||Moisture||Not More Than 8%|
|Manganese||Not Less Than 10%||Pb||Not More Than 20 Mg/kg|
|As||Not More Than 5 Mg/kg||Total Amino Acids||Not Less Than 18%|
|Package||20 Kg/bag||Dosage||100~700gram/ton Of Complete Feed|
|Usage||Feed Additives||Shelf Life||24 Months|
100 gram/ton Organic Trace Elements,
10 percent Mn Organic Trace Elements,
Soluble magnesium amino acid complex
Soluble Manganese Amino Acid Complex as feed additives
Manganese Amino Acid Complex is not a single amino acid chelate. It is a chelate with 17 amino acids. The structure is more stable.
MultiAATM-Mn's active ingredient is Manganese Amino Acid Complex, which is soluble in water and will be better for absorption.
MultiAATM-Mn is a nutritional feed ingredient for animal feed. 17 amino acids are used to chelate with copper ions to obtain stable zinc amino acid complex. Based on stable structure, MultiAATM -Mn can effectively pass through gastric juice and be easily absorbed in intestinal tract to get higher bioavailability. Meanwhile, better particle properties also ensure better mixing uniformity.
1. Efficient and scientific supplement of manganese, maintain the normal physiological metabolism of animals’ demand for manganese, and prevent manganese deficiency
2. Promote bone development and prevent tendinopathy and cartilage dystrophy in poultry
3. Strengthen calcium deposition, improve the quality of poultry eggshells, improve the finish and strength of eggshells, and reduce the incidence of broken eggs and soft-shelled eggs
4. Improve the reproductive performance of sows and prevent the occurrence of toe and hoof diseases
5. Improve the antioxidant capacity of the animal body, reduce muscle drip loss, and improve meat quality
|Manganese||Not less than 10%|
|Total Amino Acids||Not less than 19%|
|Pb||Not more than 20 ppm|
Not more than 5 ppm