Organic Cu Copper Amino Acid Complex
|Appearance||Blue-green Granule/powder||Copper||Not Less Than 10%|
|Moisture||Not More Than 8%||Pb||Not More Than 20 Mg/kg|
|As||Not More Than 5 Mg/kg||Total Amino Acids||Not Less Than 18%|
|Package||20 Kg/bag||Dosage||40~120gram/ton Of Complete Feed|
|Usage||Feed Additives||Shelf Life||24 Months|
organic Cu Copper Amino Acid Complex,
chelate Copper Amino Acid Complex,
Blue green granules Nutritional Feed Additives
High-quality Trace Minerals Copper Amino Acid Complex
Sinyiml is a producer for organic copper and it is source from copper amino acid complex.
Copper Amino Acid Complex is not single amino acid chelate. It contains 17 amino acids which make product more stable.
MultiAATM-Cu is with good particle size which make product more suitable to mix with feed raw materials.
MultiAATM-Cu is a nutritional feed ingredient for animal feed. 17 amino acids are used to chelate with copper ions to obtain stable copper amino acid complex. Based on stable structure, MultiAATM-Cu can effectively pass through gastric juice and be easily absorbed in intestinal tract to get higher bioavailability. Meanwhile, better particle properties also ensure better mixing uniformity.
1. Supplement copper in organic form to maintain the normal level of copper demand for animals and prevent symptoms such as anemia and fur fading
2. Effectively remove free radicals in the body, strengthen cellular and humoral immune function, and enhance animal’s immunity
3. Effectively increase the activity of antioxidant enzymes in muscles and improve meat quality, effectively increase skin pigment retention and improve coat color
4. Synergize with iron in the body to promote hemoglobin synthesis and red blood cell maturation, and enhance hematopoietic function
5. Help the normal growth of bones and prevents the appearance of skeletal deformities in young animals
6. Good palatability, increase animal feed intake and promote growth