400Gram/ T Organic Trace Elements Off White Zn 10% Zinc Amino Acid Chelate
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Keywords||Organic Trace Elements||Appearance||Off-White Granule/powder|
|Bulk Density||540-640 Kg/m'||Moisture||Not More Than 8%|
|Zinc||Not Less Than 10%||Pb||Not More Than 20 Mg/kg|
|As||Not More Than 5 Mg/kg||Total Amino Acids||Not Less Than 18%|
|Package||Multiwall Bag (outside PP And Inner PE)||Dosage||300~800gram/ton Of Complete Feed|
|Usage||Feed Additives||Particle Size||150µm<=85%<=840µm|
400Gram/ T Organic Trace Elements,
off white Zinc Amino Acid Chelate,
Organic Trace Elements Zn 10%
Feed Additives 400 Gram/Ton Organic Trace Elements Zinc Amino Acid Chelate Complex
Sinyiml is a producer for organic zinc and it is source from zinc amino acid complex.
Zinc Amino Acid Complex is not a single amino acid chelate. It is a chelate contains 17 amino acids, which make structure more stable.
MultiAATM-Zn is a nutritional feed ingredient for animal feed. 17 amino acids are used to chelate with copper ions to obtain stable zinc amino acid complex. Based on stable structure, MultiAATM -Zn can effectively pass through gastric juice and be easily absorbed in intestinal tract to get higher bioavailability. Meanwhile, better particle properties also ensure better mixing uniformity.
1. Supplement zinc scientifically to ensure the normal level of zinc in animals and prevent zinc deficiency
2. It can absorb efficiently, participate in the synthesis of nucleic acid and protein, promote the growth and development of animals, and prevent skin deterioration
3. Improve the reproductive performance of female animals, increase the litter size, birth weight and weaning weight.
4. Improve the quality and smoothness of poultry eggshells. Better effect when used in combination with organic manganese.
5. Reduce the number of somatic cells and the prevalence of mastitis in dairy cows, and reduce the occurrence of foot rot.
6. Promote the synthesis of various enzymes in the body, enhance immunity and improve animal health.