ISO9001 Horse Nutrition Additives Organic Trace Elements 10% Zn Zinc Amino Acid Complex
|Name||White Powder Organic Trace Elements||Appearance||White Granule/powder|
|Shelf Life||24 Months||Certificate||FAMI-QS, ISO9001, ISO22000|
Organic Trace Elements 10% Zn,
horse nutrition additives ISO9001,
White Powder Zinc Amino Acid Complex
10% Zn from Zinc Amino Acid Complex as Organic Trace Elements
Zinc amino acid complex is a chelate containing 17 kinds of amino acids, which makes the structure more stable.
MultiAATM-Zn is a nutritional feed ingredient for animal feed. 17 amino acids are used to chelate with copper ions to obtain stable zinc amino acid complex. Based on stable structure, MultiAATM -Zn can effectively pass through gastric juice and be easily absorbed in intestinal tract to get higher bioavailability. Meanwhile, better particle properties also ensure better mixing uniformity.
White powder organic trace elements can be applied to pigs, poultry and ruminants.
1. Scientific zinc supplementation to ensure the normal level of zinc in animals and prevent zinc deficiency
2. Efficient absorption, participate in the synthesis of nucleic acid and protein, promote animal growth and development, and prevent skin from deteriorating
3. Improve reproductive performance of female animals, increase litter size, birth weight and weaning weight, etc.
4. Improve the quality of poultry eggshells and improve the finish of the eggshells. The effect is better when combined with organic manganese
5. Reduce the number of somatic cells and the prevalence of mastitis in dairy cows, and reduce the occurrence of foot rot
6. Promote the synthesis of multiple enzymes in the body, enhance immunity, and improve animal health